Fucking Annoying Commercials
Commercials seem to get more fucking annoying these days. Most of them seem
to be during sports events. Here is my list
- All AOL commercials (I don't use this crap, but of course the latest
version is going to be the best. Why the hell would you put out a worse version
than the previous one? Oh wait, Microsoft does that.
- "Like a Rock" Ford commercials (How about adding a little variety to your boring repetitive commercial? I fucking hate that song now)
- Voicestream commercials (that annoying sound is just a start)
- Mastercard "priceless" commercials. (It was cute the FIRST time, but now
it is so goddamn annoying and unoriginal).
- Can you hear me now? And your phone service still sucks!
- 1-800-collect (Carrot top is a local hick comedian. His ugly face does not need to be seen nationally)
- The car commercial that uses the trite and overused "we will we will rock you" that You hear at every fucking break in the action at football games. When will this shit stop?!?!
- any commercial that uses the line, "There's never been a better time..."
- Sprint commercials with that annoying sound at the beginning.
- The car commercial with the American Idol winner (wow, he must be proud of himself. That's what a real idol does; car commercials? What a loser.)
- Heinekin commercial with the "Don't you wish your girlfriend" song
- The Dr. Zeus or whatever the fuck it is employee pricing car commercial
- "Take me out to the ballgame" Subway Series Lotto commercial
- Every fucking cellphone commercial (adding to those already on this list)
- Dane Cook Playoffs commercials
- Dodge/Ford/Chrysler/Jeep $2.99 gas price commercial (king of the fucking annoyings!)
- Mr. Opportunity Honda commercials
- Every fucking car commercial. Talk about overplayed. I hope they all go bankrupt.
- Wild Thing. Enough said. If you don't know what it is, then you haven't seen it.